Magazine Review

I came across a new magazine the other week. I can highly recommend The Edible Garden magazine (I think the garden is edible, not the magazine). I am pretty sure this is a fairly new magazine, this Autumn and Winter issue was only issue 2. The next issue, Spring is due out in March. This is quite a big, heavy, glossy magazine at a pricey £4.99 per issue, but I can easily see it being picked up and read over and over again throughout the season.
This issue has a review of several kitchen gardens like West Dean, Heligan and Knightshayes in Devon which are open to visitors, a lovely article about crop rotation, growing pumpkins, quince and beekeeping, as well as a wonderfully illustrated article about the magical world of forcing rhubarb at Janet Oldroyd's Yorkshire Rhubarb company.
Treat yourself to a copy of this magazine, see if you think it is worth £4.99. I do!