New Shoots!

Just a couple of days of warm-ish sunshine and everything growing in the garden has responded. I was delighted to see that my rhubarb is pretty nearly ready to pick. There is nothing quite like the sweet taste of an early picking of rhubarb. Can't wait!
Meanwhile in the greenhouse these Black Pearl Chilli seedlings have germinated nicely. What a fantastic colour these seed leaves are already. Exciting to watch these grow.
Everything else is just doing nicely. The days are so warm in the greenhouse I am taking the lid off the propagator and turning off the heat for the moment. Looking good!
I planted a few French Breakfast radish seeds in an old growbag inside the greenhouse too. This heat and sunshine are really bringing them on nicely.
The Broad Beans Aquadulce Claudia are enjoying the sunshine too. Let's hope I can keep the pigeons and the slugs off these for long enough to get them really growing well.