My Vegetable Heaven

My vegetable Mecca has to be the Model Vegetable Garden at the RHS Garden, Wisley. If you are lucky enough you will see the chief vegetable gardener and he can answer any question you might pose - of a vegetable nature. We had an interesting conversation about New Zealand spinach today. I had a peek inside one of their greenhouses, lots of interesting plants potted up ready to plant out.
The most wonderful rhubarb forcing pot made by the Yorkshire flower pot company.
I always love to compare sizes when I visit the vegetable garden at Wisley. I can't help it.
I had an idea while I was strolling around today. You see, I had such a wonderful time meeting with fellow gardening bloggers when I visited Seattle recently..I was wondering..
What do people think about the possibility of making a date to meet up with fellow gardening bloggers at Wisley? Would it spoil your illusions? I am just fielding the idea at the moment, but if enough people were interested could we find a date later in the Summer to meet up?
Whaddayathink?