Potting Up!

Well Spring is springing up everywhere!
My crabapple tree has blossom on every single twig throughout the whole tree!
I managed to do some potting up at the weekend. My tomato plants had got a bit bigger while I was away. I tried to pot them deeply, right up to the first set of seed leaves. About 3 inches of stalk below the ground will provide a bigger and more efficient root system.
I also potted up these 'Cairngorm' pot leeks. I've never grown pot leeks before, these are the very short, very fat leeks which are grown for show. Experience has told me that most often the giant type veggies usually have less taste than the smaller ones. Only trying them will see.
Plum tree is also covered in blossom. The honeybees must have been doing their bee dance when they got back to their hive for this one! Smothered in honey bees - wonderful!