Jerusalem Artichokes

These were some of my Jerusalem artichokes a couple of weeks ago. I haven't dug any up yet, the foliage has just about died down now, but I think it is better to wait till after they have had a frost on them. Like parsnips, the sugar level and the taste generally is much better after a frost. I just love them! But they have a very complex carbohydrate structure which makes them an excellent food source, but they are famous for giving you wind!
Here was one of my last cucumbers in the greenhouse just before I cut back all the growth. These were from a second sowing of seed in about August, just when the first crop were at their best. I must grow some small varieties next year in the greenhouse, I think there is one called 'Pepita' or something like that. Can anyone recommend a smooth skinned, mini greenhouse cucumber variety?