Join Matron's Worldwide Veggie Show!

I am asking fellow bloggers to submit entries into Matron's Worldwide Veggie Show 2009. You might not have the time or the inclination to submit a plate of your best fruit or veggies to your local county show, but can you spare a few minutes to send me a photo of your best harvest?

Take a picture of 6 items which should be of uniform shape, size and colour. Display them on a plate or line them up on a bench and take a photo for me! Please let me know which variety they are! Email your entries to me. As this is a worldwide show, I would particularly welcome entries from far-flung and exotic places! but if you are in USA, OZ, India, Suffolk or Yorkshire... I am looking forward to your entries too!

I will be posting them along with a link to your blog, and judging them by 14th July, the winner will be the contribution which makes me salivate the most! Matron's decision is final!