Matron's Dogblog!

I really can't believe it was just over 2 years ago that I published my last dogblog. There are still a few faithful canines who have come back for more publicity! This fine collection of canine garden helpers has more than its fair share of senior citizens.
I am proud to say I am the owner of such a senior dog. May I introduce Buddy. He is 13yrs old and he is a rescue dog from Battersea Dogs Home here in London. He is truly an inspiration, a dog of a lifetime, one in a million.
This is Tommy, he lives with Bob on the estate. He is a terrific guard dog as you can see here he is guarding the bonemeal...(what else!) I must admit I have a very soft spot for Border Collies, so he is honoured with two photos! Tommy is clearly Bob's best friend, look at him here bringing in the tinnies!

This is Sam, he will be 13yrs old in December. he lives with Peggy on her organic garden in beautiful Ireland. He is clearly descended from Royalty!
Here are a couple of canine veggie consumers! I think Tara and Niki here are each enjoying a celery stick! They live with Maggie & Bob
Here is the famous Skippy who lives in his own garden Skippys Garden. There are a number of dogs here who have blogs named after them. Skippy is a beautiful Portugese Water Dog. Here is the most wonderful and sadly recently deceased Ollie aka Mr Hairy. He lived at the veiw from bag end. What a wonderful picture, it will bring back happy memories. All of us doggy people out here send our love. This is Gracie the Bichon Frisee who lives with Cath at A Gardener in Progress in Washington State. Apparently she is a little camera shy! Perhaps if someone invented a camera shaped like a bonio?? I love this picture. This is B the senior watchdog who lives with Gintonio at Jardim com Gatos in Portugal. B contributes to the gardening effort by digging the compost heap and stealing garden gloves! I just love this picture - Awesome! I can see this face is ready for excitement and perhaps a bit of trouble! This is Buffy who lives with Nell at seed scatterer. Buffy is an incorrigible helper! Just look at these two lovelies, BJ and CeCe who live with Tina Ramsey. Again here we have dogs who will not pose for photos! You are not alone Tina! This cheeky chap is Billy, he hangs around on the allotment where Nic digs at Nip it in the Bud. He looks like a useful little chap to me. Just look at these two dachshunds Annie and her Brother Otto who live in Annie's Kitchen Garden. They are also uninterested in having their picture taken. I suppose there are more interesting things to do if you are a dog! This is Bobby, he is a senior Lurcher who is a rescue dog living with John Midmarsh in Lincolnshire. Bobby is a rescue dog and he is 11yrs old. He is John's faithful companion and although his joints creak, his eyesight is failing he still makes the most of life! Three cheers for Bobby! This is another senior canine, LuckyDog who lives with scarecrow in Australia. Here LuckyDog is helping to weed the garden along with her companion Blackie the chook. LuckyDog is a veteran of my first 2007 blog. Thanks for hanging around mate! You should hang around with Tommy and enjoy a few tinnies together! This is Maggie from grow our own. She has a boyfriend called Gus and a good pal Little Arnold. She is the good and faithful friend of Carrie from grow our own. Phew! hope you enjoyed my dogblog - I sure did. A million thanks to my canine friends and their companions!