Pumpkins and Chillis

I've been out on the patch recently clearing up all the debris left behind after this damp Summer. I have cut all my squashes and pumpkins and left them in a sheltered spot to ripen. I am amazed at the wonderful colour of my pumpkin Rouge vif D'Etamps. The colour gets darker every day, it is the most amazing red/orange at the moment. Others here are yellow straightneck squash. Bush Acorn Table Queen and Bush Delicata. I am looking forward to trying one of the Delicata in the next few days, it is supposed to be firm and sweet like sweet potato. Yum!
The Chillis have been struggling through too! I have grown this Jalapeno chilli outdoors on the patio, they are fairly mild but put on a stunning display.
I wasn't really expecting too much when I planted some Scotch Bonnet chilli seeds in the propagator in January. I had bought chillis from a Caribbean shop near me so that I could make some Jerk marinade. Even though we have had a crap Summer, these have produced some small chillis. Just a few days' sunshine would do them all a power of good!