Gardeners at Play!

Well, I've arrived back from Seattle with a whole lot of fun stuff to tell you about. Most importantly I was able to meet with a group of garden bloggers in the area SAGBUTT - Seattle Area Garden Bloggers United to Talk. What a wonderful group of people! we spent more than 3 hours chatting and swapping. Special thanks go to Paula from Petunias-Garden for organizing and baking muffins! Assembled together were:
Melanthia from Garden Muse
Karen from Greenwalks
Paula from Petunias-Garden
Bob from Bobs Garden
Catherine from A Gardener in Progress
Molly from Life on Tiger Mountain
Curmudgeon from Weed Whackin Wenches
I was able to chat gardens and seeds with a whole lot of other enthusiasts. Thanks to Karen for the red yard-long beans to go with my green ones!
On my travels round the beautiful Washington state I came across several garden centers. Thrilled to come across some wonderful heritage seed varieties which I couldn't resist. Notably some 'Cream Sausage' tomatoes and 'Lazy Housewife' climbing beans which I have been meaning to try for years since seeing them grown in the Lost Gardens of Heligan in Cornwall.