Back in from the Cold!

I had a wonderful time in Tromso, Norway. I was lucky enough to see the Northern Lights every night for three nights!Locals told me it was the best show they had seen all year and I only had to wait an hour after arriving at my hotel for the show to begin!
Needless to say I was up there for the dogsledding as well. Matron loves mushing!
This lovely girl is a very special dog. She led my sled all around the wilderness of 'Kvaloya' - Whale Island. She was the lead dog 3 years ago in the world famous Iditarod race in Alaska. She pulled a dogsled over 1100miles from Anchorage to Nome. Whattagirl! Inspiring! I am honoured to have patted you!
There is a cable car running up the top of the mountain overlooking the Tromso island. A spectacular view from the top..if a little chilly at times!
The view from my sled!