Spring Cleaning

You might remember that Matron was in trouble last year when I was blogging about my tits... and my titbox. Apparently the blogger powers decided that this might be an unsavoury website and started the process of taking me offline! phew!You can rest assured that Matron is giving her titbox a good Spring clean, brushing out the old nesting material and drying it out in the propagator for a couple of days. It will be back out in the garden before you can say Matron's tits!
Something else that is springing to life again is my overwintered spinach. I find that when it is overwintered the cropping in Spring is spectacular. This perpetual spinach has been resting under the snow, but just wait and see - with a bit of spring cleaning and a good feed it will be shooting up any day now!