My Favourite Magazine

It is always a thrill to get my monthly edition of Kitchen Garden Magazine. Just fruit and veggies and no flowers or garden furniture, phew! My hero Bob Flowerdew writes an article every month which is entertaining and informative.

This month an advert caught my attention. The seed company Seeds of Italy have produced a range of seeds called Living Pet Foods. These are a selected assortment of seeds which you can grow in a garden or window box, which provide essential vitamins, minerals and nutrients specifically tailored for your cat, dog, budgie, tortoise, rabbit, guinea pig... and all sorts of other pets. I am very interested in this concept as I am currently studying the field of dog nutrition and have heard that green leaves of parsley, alfalfa and aniseed contain beneficial nutrients for dogs. What do you think? Is it a scam or is there something in it? Personally, Matron thinks this is the next BIG thing! watch this space.. you heard it first here folks!