New Potatoes

I have finally decided on the varieties of potato I am going to grow this year. I always have a hard time trying to decide which ones to grow as I am quite short of space. In past years I have grown Epicure. I remember growing Epicure when I was a child down on our allotment with my Father. I suppose it is out of sentimentality that this is the first year that I have not ordered them. So many other varieties to choose from, so in a spirit of adventure this year from the Thompson & Morgan catalogue, I have ordered Red Duke of York and International Kidney. By the way, if I was to grow International Kidney and I was living on the island of Jersey... I would be able to call them Jersey Royal. Looking forward to trying them. As soon as they arrive I will plant some in a container in the greenhouse for an ultra early crop.