A Prezzie from the Postman

Phew! my seed potatoes finally arrived in the post today. I ordered them through the Thompson & Morgan catalogue ages ago. My frequent complaint about buying seed potatoes is that they come in huge quantities. Fortunately I have a gardening buddy with whom I have swapped some tubers. I now have a nice variety - Rocket, Vitelotte, Nicola, Red Duke of York and International Kidney. All chitting in the shed.
Making good progress in the greenhouse are my Purple Podded Peas, a heritage variety which apparently grow very tall. I will prepare a large wigwam for them!
Still digging up the Jerusalem artichokes at the moment. They are almost impossible to eradicate once you have planted them. They are quite brittle as well, so when you are digging them up they snap into little pieces at the slightest pressure. Difficult to clean properly, but taste divine!